शनिवार, 4 दिसंबर 2010

hmm, yes
Thank God finally i cud get d way to write on my blog after soooooooooo long.........
well m too happy to write today and i have no words infact to describe my happiness dt finally m going to write here again.
Thank God really............
so tell me wat sud i discuss here or wat sud i share plzzzzzzz tell me
ok i'll tell u wat happened wid me duringh my exams .
i've heard many ppl saying dt there is no God exists wat ever is done is on our own we r d doers of every thing and our will power is d force behind us.
ok i agree with it dt unless we hav a strong will power we cant do any thing
but still a supreme force works there behind us which even regulates our will power, this time i again felt that power. when ppl ask me an example then i find myself lost in the incidents which had happened with me i cant tell one out of them n keep on searching dt which 1 sud b picked up n sud b shared with them n d time goes on in that silence, but this time i wanna share this recent incident .......... i was not feeling well at all, 5 days earlier to my exams but my heart was still praying to God n was telling me agn n agn dt everything gonna b alrit ........ bt mind was telling dt there is no possibility dt i'll b well n b abl to back on d track any ways .......... d day went in dis perplexed situation next day while coming back from d classes my old roomie asked me to join her in combine studies or gd watever ..... n i did it this we did for all those remaining 4 days n thus i had completed my 4 subjects n then it got revised during d exams ......... thank God n m really thankful to her who made it possible for me to revise my course otherwise i cud nvr do it till date i cudn't even complete it once n den before d last exam (5th 1)there was sunday so we had enough time to study (it was left dt time due to holiday)so i went out with my other friend (my best friend, who is my senior at present)to get a ticket for her as her exams got over n c was to leave (actully our works nvr go so easy)so i was praying whole way that God plzz help us n get her seat confirmed n God listened it n blessed us finally we were back in our hostel with a confirm duplicate ticket. k now i was happy n wanted to go to bed n to start my studies from d next morning but this time God directed me from her mouth to start now only so i had to do it b'coz c was feeling guilty as b'coz of her my 3 hours went in vein, bt this was not true as i was in no mood to study dt day n i had no guilty feelings bt c had n was worried abt it so i had to start it n i did. then while leaving c told me to complete it before next dinner n i had to do it (otherwise i wud hav dn it on d monday morning just before my exam) but i promised wid her so i did n God made me to revise d same on d next morning n i did it twice nw i was quite surprised dt hw cud it b possible dt i revised every subject this time at least once otherwise i cud nvr complete it once even. and this was all happening out of my control and nw i was really surprised dt hw it happened no doubt it was all done by the Omnipresent super power i cud nvr do it. Thank God i donno hw to thank U bt m really feeling blessed. Thank God 4 every thing :)!!
that is y i believe in Him He is our Creator, He is always there with us, He always takes care of His children thing is either v know Him by different names or v miss to feel His presence. But, i know God u r here i can't see u but i can feel ur presence, plzz be there 4 ever !! thank God!!

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें